Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back.



I have decided to start blogging again as a distraction from all the other things I'm supposed to do, like graduate, find a job, and doing dishes (I hate doing dishes!). Instead of blogging about the plight of Chinese workers, I'm going to write about something I actually know about: food! And not just any food - my husband's cooking. For those friends reading this and have enjoyed some of his cooking, you know that he's a damn fine cook and, in my opinion, a fine lookin' man.

What inspired my decision to blog again? While I was working on some lab stuff, I asked Mike what he was up to. He replied, "Making Oreos." That's right, he was making homemade Oreos. I asked him why and his answer was that he wanted cookies he could dunk in milk. If I had that urge, I would walk over to the 7-11 a block away and just buy cookies.


I hope this gives you an idea of the environment I live in, and why I will be 200 lbs in a few years... More culinary adventures on the way I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment